Photobucket

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Miss you baby


Dear, i miss you sooo much. 1 more year to go. I need to endure another year of bullshit. I don't want this kind of life seriously. Nevermind, no use fretting. Ibu (mum-in-law) came again today to take arissa's birth cert and passport size photo. Yeah. These few days been having headache and flu. But i can't give in to illness. I need to be strong cause i have to take care of my kids. Well, this is my life and i have to accept it. So stay strong and be happy :)

Anyway, i'm still in confusion. Hahaha. Okay, irritated. I really don't know what to buy for him. Yar, it's decided. A perfume but what brand and which one. Oh gosh. Let me show the pictures.








That's it. Help me please. Asked around and most said hugo boss. But which smell nicer.

And yar, tomorrow going out with ibu. Hopefully, the rain will spoil the mood. Surveying the perfumes that i've stated above.

Period.

Myspace Graphics



Myspace Graphics and Myspace Layouts

No comments: