Photobucket

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Appreciate

Yesterday, i was having migrane and yar, it hurts very much, i cant barely open my eyes. Then i was down with flu and cough.. Next, sorethroat, i guess. Ibu helped me take care of arissa. Thanks ibu. I woke up at 0545, needed to do something, feeling groggy. Yeah. And i thought i can stayed up till arissa's milktime. However, i just felt asleep, again. Anyway, i can't hear arissa's cries. Luckily Sidek was home and wake me up. So, still feeling that im still in %@* land, i made her milk while sidek helps me to calm arissa. Thanks sidek. & the weirdest part is, i dont even know when i slept and when the fuck did i open the door for hubby. Haiyah! Think i was too tired and the migrane just worsened it. I woke up at around 10++am, still feeling giddy but not in any land. Hahaha. Yeah and i saw hubby, start questioning him and yar! tadaaaa.. Didnt even know that he was back. Okay. Last but not least, im having what most girls are having, menses -.-" No wonder, i started to eat non-stop, shit non-stop and my stress level - to the max siol! Hahaha. Okayokay.

To Hubby: Thanks dear for taking 2 day leave, for me. Actually, a day leave is enough for me to rest :) I know you are worried about me. Really, alotalot of thanks. Appreciate it alots.

Ibu(mum-in-law) came today to visit ariz & arissa. She bought ariz's & arissa's milk, also daily home necessities. She bought quite alot. I know ibu misses ariz's company at home and she's happy that arissa is growing up real fast. Yar, she likes fat, chubby babies. Well-fed la.

Period.

No comments: