Photobucket

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dilemma

Eyoooo! Okay, it's not a big deal, i mean like so BIG dilemma like a BIG decision making in my life. It's just that im still confused of what to buy for valentines day - for HIM. I want to buy for him a perfume but i bought 1 for him last year but unfortunately, he broke it. He wants a watch but he needs the perfume. So a want and a need.. Hmm.. Yea!! Figure it out. Cool, by typing, i figured out something. Yea! Okay, that's it. Thanks alot blog, you helped me ;)

Anyway, hubby came back, tonight and is helping to take care of arissa. However, he needs to book in on sunday cause he got detail on monday till 2359. It means, he will be back, real late. Shit! Anyway, i need to endure this right? Yar, what to do. 

I don't know whether it's just me or my grudges. I've been feeling alot of hatred in myself. I guess i need to relax myself. And needs to have some peace. Ibu (mum-in-law) is making arissa's passport soon, that's a good sign. So i can go back JB on weekends, to have a peace of mind. Really. Too much pressure, here. I need to throw away the hatred, so i can live in peace. :)

Okay that's it for today. Nothing interesting to post.
Peace out peeps.

No comments: