Photobucket

Thursday, January 6, 2011

It just another day

What am i supposed to do now? I've found a job that perfectly suits me however hubby is reluctant to let me work. Susa betol la.

To hubby: I dont know why you are so reluctant to let me work. I know you are afraid that my friends are still working there. I promised you that i wont let them be my first priority. Its a whole lot different thing now darling. I hope you understand. You very well know why i want to work. So i hope let it just be the reason that you let me work. Dont get jealousy get the better of you. I love you and you only. What happen yesterday, and what i said yesterday night, its just words of anger. I dont know if you take it seriously or not. No matter what. You are in my heart syg. Lets work things out okay. We have been a happy couple since i gave birth. I try to understand your difficulties and you. And i hope you will try to understand my difficulties too.

And anyway im uploading pictures at photobucket. Going to edit some pictures. I dont know if im able to upload the pictures today cause isha might be home a little while. And she wants to use the computer. Yeah. Im blogging for the sake of boredom.
** Ariz and arissa have just fallen asleep, atlas. Omg.

Haha. Tomorrow will be a challenging day for me. Will be looking after the kids, ALONE. Wakaka. I know i can. Heheh. Wish all the best for me tomorrow. Will update tomorrow.

No comments: