Photobucket

Monday, January 10, 2011

Tensed up.

Im all tensed up for my lil brother, sidek for his O level result. Hahaha. Yang klakar nyerr is that aku tak pernah rase tensed up or excited for my OWN result. Cause i think i know the outcome. But yeah. Goodluck bro!

To Sidek: I know you can do it. I know you did your very best. I know that you have tried your very best. Not only me, the people around you all see it. So please be positive. Dont be scared or worried.. Whatever the outcome may be, and whatever decision you will want to make, we knew you did your very best, and i'll 100% support you. Dont worry. I hope and wish all the best for you.

Will be accompanying him later. Now 12.06pm. Going to siap soon. I will update his result and whatever he is going to do. I love you brother, Sidek.


Sidek

No comments: