Photobucket

Monday, December 6, 2010

Pain

The pain is worsening! Ohh god.. Its killing me. Plusplus ARIZ -.-" Hope i can make it till the 13th.

Anyway, Its just a random post. Can anybody tell me or explain to me the true meaning of honesty in a relationship? Maybe its me or its him who gets confused. I wonder.. Hahaha. I have overcome many obstacles in life and i truly knew what hardships in family life means. I know that i can go through this with my beloved and children. As for relationship~

Sidek is working~ Busy working at topshop at knightsbrige. Okay i didnt know where that is at first. Wakaka. Its a new mall. Isha is being a great help to me, helping me to take care of ariz.. Lagi2 aku nih tgh sarat. Haish. My mom.. Never change. She has always been like that; ohh dammit, she turned worse. Yeah. If i could say it straight to her face, i would. She never realises and learns from her mistake.. I really wish someone can knock some sense into her that she is being cheated. And that her priority is her children and not the guys she never met. Oh gosh. I just hope somebody would help her with this. As for my father, i just hope he gets what he wants. Get to achieve whatever he wants to achieve as he was deprived of it when he was a kid. I never blame abah or ibu for the things that happen. To ibu: Dont push your responsibilities to me when you are in dire straits.




Some pictures of knightsbridge at orchard road :))



Okayokay. Fine. Its a random and boring post. Hahaha. Will update okays.. :))

No comments: