Photobucket

Friday, January 21, 2011

Family is enemy

Sometimes, sadly but true, that a family can turn into your enemy. Sometimes i just wished that i don't have to be born into this family. I just hate that my family members has all turn into selfish people. They don't appreciate what people do for them. They take things for granted and they don't consider other's feelings. Now; why should i bloody care for people who don't know how to appreciate what others do for them, specially those that are unrelated to them.

To isha : How do you even know that i'm going to delete you from my facebook and blocked you? Ohh thank you for taking the trouble to do that. Cause i don't wish to see the selfish YOU. Im also deleting you from my life. It is really not worth it wasting time and energy into you and your family. Even if you are going to stay by the roadside. Very well. I don't give a FUCK to you. Thank you.

Well arissa is now growing. Ariz too. Now trying his bestest to run and also to sing. Hoow cute, a boy, he is. He is very adorable. I love them. Very much.

I wish to move out soon. However mum in law says, just ignored them. Just wait for the time and move in with her. I don't want my children to instill their bad attitudes. Idiot. Come faster month 6.

Period.

Love wawa.

No comments: