Photobucket

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My blog, my say.

Its my blog, my say. Tak suke, jangan bace lahh bodohhh. Tuu pon nak kene bilang. Kalau nak kepoh bace sini, bace sane, jangan nak comment-comment. Tengok dulu hidup tu betol tak betol. Maruah, harga diri, jage dulu. Kalau nak kasi tahu, masuk CNN. Buat untok org berkire. Tak pernah nak fikir orang buat ape untok die. Fikir. Jangan jadi tak tahu malu downgrading yourself, mintak kesian.

Now, people like to ask for sympathy. Like i care. Bilang sini, Bilang sane. Its okay. And nowadays, people are like dogs. When people say this, they do. When people say that, they also do. Hahs. I pity those people who dont have a mind of their own. I really pity those people.

Have a great, fun and outgoing night yesterday. Meeting up with the YISHUN people. Ariz.. was hilarious. Lovable. Alot of people likes him. Didnt take pictures yesterday as battery was flat. Nevermind. I have met my bestie, yishun people. And now, ITE people. Will plan something soon. Must wait-wait. Okays.

P.s: Buka mulut, busuk. Angry is not my happiness. My unhappiness is the selfish you. Immature adults taking out on kids.

No comments: