Photobucket

Monday, February 21, 2011

Fuck me!

I don't even know why my blog is soooo DEAD. Haiyah. Pretty obvious i have no time to blog. Stupid or whatt?? Okay. I want to change my blogger layout. But im too LAZY!!

Now, Time check: 12.59am
Baby da masok camp tadi. He took the risk of booking in late but he informed them la. So, its okay. So sweet of him. I appreciate what he has done. He want to spent time with me, ariz and his bestfriend, ayie. Yeah we went out to MARINA BARRAGE! Yeah its like the first time in my life! Gerek ar! Haha. Okay the problem with me is kn, i super lazy to upload pictures. Hahahaha. Maybe one day, when baby is at home to help me look after both of them, and nobody is at home. Perhaps i'll be a lil rajin to upload pictures. And that episode will be like all pictures. So dont expect any updates, Kalau rajin, whyy not seyh. Hahaha. So yeah, like fun seyh just now, Hubby and ayie with their super MERAPEKS. And we laughed till our perot pecah! Wakaka. Okay, super kecorables! WakakakA!

Tomorrow is my interview. As a receptionist at a backpackers hostel. Im going to try my luck there. Why not? okay will continue some other day. Catching up with my cousin, Hakim.
Myspace Graphics

Myspace Graphics and Myspace Layouts

No comments: