Photobucket

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Updates

Just a little short update. Congratulations to me cause i got the fucking job. Basically my job title is receptionist cum guest relations officer. Hmm, im not sure how i will cope but im really into finding new experiences. It will be good on my resume :)

Anyway, Found this website called Gmarket. Its a great bargain and best buy products there. Finally, i know what i want to buy for my baby, a G-SHOCK watch. He liked it, why not. It's pretty cheap, for me. 80+?? Yeah. Cool. Andand the clothes, makeup, jeans and stuff there, damn cheap!! Cheaper than bugis ( in comparison for its design) Nice design there. ALOTALOT of varieties.. I like. Now i want start working. Willbuy loads of clothes in this website. Bank transfer!!- for the payment. Coolshitxs sia. I really love it. I foundthis website through facebook. Thanks to you facebook :) I love you too.

Overall, im excited to earn bucks!! okay. 

Today went to hougang with shabrina and ibu and isha. Visiting old neighbours. Its been eons.. Hahahha. Great to see them. And what the hell thing is, they cant identify who is who. They thought that isha is me and me is isha. Weird huh? WTF!! Hahahha. Neymind. Overall, AWESOME!!

kay folks. Here it is. My journey, my life :) Peace!!

No comments: