Photobucket

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ariz's First time

Yes. Today is ariz's first time shitting on the toilet bowl. At last. I am reallu quite happy for him. He is a big sensible mischievious boy. Im glad i do have a son like him who could take care of his sister. I thank ALLAH for him. I really cannot afford to lose him.


Okay da melalut. Kay actually it happens like this. I know that he wants to shit. So i asked him if he wants to yak in the toilet. He agreed. At first when he entered the toilet, he was very reluctant. But then, he still agreed after i persuaded him. Okay then he was squatting on the toilet bowl, okay with me guiding him of course. I dont know why he was so scared. So i ensured him and made him feel safe. So after he felt safe, he continued to do his business. And then he finished, i asked him to flush.


So that was the story. K so if there is any update on hin or his sister. I will write in, if rajen. Cheyh. K with loves.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: